Thursday 20 March 2014

Reasons to be Happy!!

Today is the UN international Day of Happiness. From the website  dedicated to making March 20 a day of happiness it says "All 193 United Nations member states have adopted a resolution calling for happiness to be given greater priority and March 20 has been declared as the International Day of Happiness"

And so, I'm going to share with you five reasons I am happy today. In no particular order...

1 ANIME!!! - Unbreakable Machine- Doll
















I am loving this series so hard right now. When I'm not waiting with baited breath for every new Naruto episode every week (and drooling over Gaara- don't judge me!), I watch anime that has been released that season, I'm definitely behind since I'm still watching anime from Fall 2013. I like Golden Time, Kill la Kill and of course Unbreakable Machine- Doll. I recommend it for everyone who loves technology mixed with magic and just general bad-ass fight scenes


2 Cheese!















They say you never know what you have till its gone. Since coming over to Ghana I've been missing cheese like crazy. But I was able to get a hold of some this week and its like a party in my mouth! *starts twerking*


3. This little nugget















My cute little second cousin, twice removed (or something of that sort), she calls me 'Auntie Priscilla' (I'm sooooo old!) and last week she gave me a big hug and said " I have to tell you something".
I said " Tell me".
She said " I have to whisper it to you." so I bent down and she said very softly in my ear, " I love you"
Awwwwww..... Cuteness for the win!!


4. FAN ICE!!!















Sachets of vanilla ice cream! Enough said


5. Ben Howard- Keep Your Head Up

I dare anyone to watch this video and not end up with a big smile on their face at the end. This song and video cheers me up every time I'm down!!



Is it weird that out of the five things that make me happy two of them are food?! Ice cream AND cheese, well guess who"s not going vegan anytime soon!! HAHA

Tell me what made you happy on this International Day of Happiness

#happinessday

1 comment:

  1. hehehehehehe Anime.. Cheese the simple classy Pris....

    ReplyDelete

here's your chance