Thursday 19 June 2014

Fun With My African Print


This is possibly one of the longest farewells in history. More pictures from the love of my life, my muse,  my hometown, Maun. Oh how I  shall miss thee. One week In Lusaka, not homesick yet but I think about Maun and Botswana all the the time. Constantly comparing and contrasting.


Another photo shoot from the village. Notice how I am the only person in sight? That I already miss. In Lusaka there are people everywhere. Its amazing, a buzzing city, constantly moving and changing. Drastic change from sleepy Maun. I'm always in need of a nap these days but the bum in me is slowly dying. Watch me morph into a street wise city chick (delusional much?).


Remember when we talked (gushed) about African Prints ? You knew it was only a matter of time before I came back for more. One of my new obsessions is mixing and matching unexpected patterns. In this case stripes and vibrant prints. Its fun but still pretty simple. Plus you don't want to go through all the trouble of having a African Print outfit  tailor made  and only be able to wear it one way. You know how us girls can be. You know you look awesome, plaster pics all over Facebook and then realize you can never wear it again because you don't want to be that one outfit girl *looks around*. Wait... its just me ? Well this is awkward. Sigh..... hash tag first world problems! 






Jacket - DFX
Shirt - Mr Price
Skirt - Tailor Made
Shoes - Sissy Boy
Accessories - Jewelry Box 


Thanks for stopping by..... 

We love hearing from you. You know what to do *winks*


1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool african print outfit.African ankara print is colorful and stylish.african ankara print |
    sequin fabric | african print

    ReplyDelete

here's your chance