Tuesday 13 May 2014

OOTD: Purple Power

I went to a wedding in Kaneshie over the weekend and I finally got a chance to wear an outfit which I had made for my 25th but has been living in the back of my closet.. till now! The outfit is an African print high waisted, knee length, flare skirt with pockets (I love pockets!), with a matching purple top and African print scarf.



Dress: Tailored, Shoes: Thrifted, Bag: Gifted (from Luwi!!),
Bangles and Earrings: Thrifted
Necklace: Gifted

I accessorized with gold bangles and a necklace and cute yellow flower earrings I got from an earring stall that's just down our street. I'm a great fan of head wraps and I could not resist the chance to do a double bun, one bun with my hair and the other with the matching scarf that came with the outfit.



Double bun!!




 I had a great time at the wedding, I'm a sucker for watching people exchange vows of undying love. What did you do over the weekend? Or are you like me and have temporarily forgotten everything else ever since you watched the video where Solange gave Jay-Z a beat down and the interweb imploded??


1 comment:

here's your chance