Tuesday 15 April 2014

Family Matters


A love of fashion runs deep in my family. My mum and her sisters made sure I was never short of inspiration or advice growing up. It still took awhile for me to come into my own in spite of the fact that we’re  the type of people who watch fashion TV for hours. My mum watches more fashion TV than me! Do you see what I have to deal with ? Its obvious my "I don't care about fashion" side never stood much of a chance! Its genetic!  I was born loving pretty things, peferably pretty things you can wear. 

Here’s a few shots of my aunt (who’s really more like an older sister) that I took a few weeks ago. I loved her outfit and had to share. See the family resemblance ? Her personal style is alot more put together and classic than mine but we still tend to gravitate towards similar things. I love the deep blue of the dress and the sequins act like accesories. The shoes add a pop of colour (who knew brown could pop ?). All in all a simple yet stylish outfit for work,  church or even a wedding. 







Dress: Lindex, Shoes: Woolworths


How about all you Makgarebe out there?  Who influences your style or who got you started in thhe fashion-game ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

here's your chance